Brandon and his wife, Wendi, have been married for 21 years and have three children: Trey, 18, Shayla, 16, and Mylie, 10. After more than 17 years of serving in Youth ministry, Family Ministry and as an Associate Pastor, Brandon felt a call to plant a church in Lawrence, Kansas for people who don’t like church.
- Five words to describe him: Real, Relational, Random, Risky and Restored.
- His preaching style: Relational style that enables you to not only understand the scripture, but be able to apply it to your everyday life
- Fears: Failure, big dogs and disappointing people
- Favorite Movies: The Fugitive, any superhero movie, Elf, and Talladega Nights.
- Weird habit: Watching TV with one sock on and one sock off.
- Favorite Vacation spot: Anywhere with my family. Love the beach but love spending time in big cities.